Restaurant Asst. Manager
The people on our teams, our unique cuisine, and top notch service experiences, are all part of what makes us A CUT ABOVE! We work together to create a great family environment - one where our guests feel at home and our team members can thrive.
Our managers make dining experiences extraordinary! They help our guests CELEBRATE birthdays, date nights, anniversaries and any other special occasion.
Motivate & Mentor: Lead, coach, and teach your team to be the best they can be
Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
Create an Of Service Culture: Promote a fun and positive family-style work environment
Drive Genuine Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen, top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
Lead & Inspire Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction through unforgettable service
- Min of 1 year experience in restaurant management
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide direction to your teams
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, a plus
- Experience in an upscale restaurant concept
- Prior dine-in restaurant management experience